Additional Course Materials - Mathematics 1B
The following Tutorials are SUPPLEMENTARY to the main course tutorials.
The full scope of examinable materials is covered within the hard-copy tutorials that are delivered during the course.
- Differentiation_01_Differentiation Introduction
- Differentiation_02_Chain Rule
- Differentiation_03_Product Rule & Quotient Rule
- Differentiation_04_Curves (max & min)
- Integration_01_Basic Integration
- Integration_02_Basic Integration2 (limits and areas under curves)
- Integration_03_Substitution ... I f(ax+b)
- Integration_04_Substitution ... II 1/f(x) times f ' (x)
- Integration_05_Substitution ... III [ f(x) ]^n times f ' (x)
- Integration_06_Algebraic Fractions (division & partial fractions)
- Integration_07_Use of Trig Identities
- Integration_08_Integration By Parts